Support Manipur’s fight against Christian Terrorists

via HK published on May 10, 2010

Manipur: As usual , This time also National Media had conveniently sidelined the Christian Terrorism in North Eastern States.

Christian Terrorist leader Thuingaleng creating havoc in Nagaland – Manipur border demanding his entry into Manipur. Muviah is the leader of The National Socialist Council of Nagaland (NSCN). The Manipur government has decided to prevent the entry of Terrorist Thuingaleng Muivah in the state as his visit may lead to communal disharmony.
NSCN’s agenda is to Christianize the Hindu Maetei’s in Manipur by force of terror as they did to Naga tribes in Nagaland.   The main agenda of NSCN is to establish a ‘Greater Nagaland’ (‘Nagalim’ or the People’s Republic of Nagaland) based on Mao Tse Tung’s ideology. Its manifesto is based on the principle of Socialism for economic development and a spiritual outlook – ‘Nagaland for Christ’. , Yes a dreaded combination of Communism and Christianity.

As per Government of India’s Census-2001 records, Manipur has a population of 23 Lakh. Out of this, only 17% are Christian Nagas and remaining 83% are Hindu Maitei community mainly residing in Imphal valley. Naga settlements are in hill districts.

Over the years, the NSCN-IM has developed extensive linkages both within India and outside, and has also been receiving substantial assistance from neighbouring countries. The form of this assistance ranges from supply of arms and ammunition and other logistical support, to provision of safe havens, camping and training facilities. Till 1971, the US was a major provider of arms, finance and intelligence. The erstwhile East Pakistan had also provided assured supplies of money and arms, Till the late 1980s, China also provided support to the organisation. Pakistan’s Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) now provides a large component of finance, arms and logistic support to the NSCN-IM.

Leftist and Christian controlled Media in India as well keep silence about the atrocities of these Christian terrorist in our own soil. After converting Nagaland to Christianity , now they want to repeat the same in Manipur.

Manipur Government should be appreciated for taking this stern action against the Terrorist with divisive and separatist agenda. Indian Government and Security should act tough against these Christian terrorists to prevent the spread of cross in the terrain of Manipur.

Welcome to Haindava Keralam! Register for Free or Login as a privileged HK member to enjoy auto-approval of your comments and to receive periodic updates.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

 characters available

nineteen + 8 =


Latest Articles from Bharath Focus

Did You Know?