Paying 0% Controlling 100%

via Ohm Krishna published on June 29, 2007

Reference the ‘Christian quota’ made by ‘the secularist, cosmopolitan’ evangelists and controversies thereof.


In fact, the church is paying nothing, not even a single penny from its coffers. The 5% being paid by the Church is charged from the students in the form of exorbitant fee and not from the church fund. The rest 95%, as everybody knows, comes from the public exchequer. Nobody is concerned about this.


Unfortunately, in India, a Hindu dominated country, anything done by anybody belonging to the  so called minority communities, is right and anything done by anybody belonging to the majority community (Hindus are not in majority in some States) is wrong.


 For example, some Muslim students at Patna have refused to eat food cooked by a Hindu woman. No problem for anybody. What would have been the hullabaloo had it been on the part of some Hindu students refuse to eat food cooked by a muslim/christian woman?


A Muslim can denigrate Hindu Gods, no problem;’he is perfectly within his rights i.e. he is enjoying the freedom of expression. What would happen if somebody draws a cartoon against the prophet? The whole world was burnt and everybody criticised the cartoonist of harming the religious sentiments of some people.


A maverick dressed as one of the Sikh Guru (of course unwarranted). India burnt and the culprit is ordered to be arrested. But, the president of the congress party is being depicted as ‘Durga Maa’ and ‘Rani Lakshmi Bhai’, no noise of protest from any where from the country. What an irony?


After all who is responsible for this? Think about it.

Welcome to Haindava Keralam! Register for Free or Login as a privileged HK member to enjoy auto-approval of your comments and to receive periodic updates.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

 characters available

thirteen − five =


Latest Articles from Bharath Focus

Did You Know?