Now Anti Hindu Mafia against Amrita Institute of Medical Science

via HK published on December 8, 2011

Edappally: While Mullaperiyar protests aimed at targetting Sabarimala devotees from Tamilnadu suceeded, The pseudosecularist have now turned their attention towards Amritha Instute of Medical Sceinces.

Over last few days in the name of Nurses strike – Anti Hindu Mafia in Kerala are engaged in a Propaganda as if ‘Nurses’ working in AIMS only have issues and complaint. Not only local Media , even National media are queuing up to get gossips against Amrita Hospital – One of the best Super Speciality Hospital in India. Reason – The Hospital is managed by Amrithanandamayi Math.

The growth of Amritha institutions in Kerala is a story of it’s struggle against existing ‘Minority’ dominated institutions. Fighting against all odds Amritha Institutions excelled in all fields by keeping high the values and dharma.

The ‘minority’ dominated Kerala has been losing it’s sleep over the growth of Amritha Institutions and here comes a golden chance for them to unite and wage war against this Super Speciality hospital.

Few days back – There was a similar strike in Assissi College by more than 150 Nurses – The news were never reported in any of these Medias nor none of these protectors of Nurses were seen any where near.

In amritha Hospital Nurses only have to do 8 hour shift while most of the other hospitals exploit them with a 12 Hour shift – Still none of them complaint – Reason – No one cares and this medias will never report it.

Strikes in Kerala against Management is nothing new – But when it comes against Amritha institutions – The Media cries it as if this is the first strike ever reported from Kerala!

The propaganda against AIMS started from the day one when Math bought the place for Hospital in Edappally. Pressure exerted in centre against Edappalli overbridge by Minority Mafia in Kerala is an open secret.The construction workers who came to built the Hospital were threatened by these Mafia. Despite all these odds Hospital became the one of the most well known Institute in offering high standard medical service in a nominal rate.

This Hospital is not like other Cut Throat Minority Hospitals in Kerala but is service oriented and provide help to poor patients with various projects.

Few Facts

The beneficiaries, who received either free or concessional treatment, account for a staggering 63%. Even the remaining 37% enjoyed highly subsidized treatment. Out of 60,000 surgeries performed, approximately 25,000 were either totally free or concessional.

A free drug bank is functioning on the hospital campus where patients who cannot afford to purchase the medicines prescribed to them are supplied with their drugs totally free of cost. This all amounts to approximately 73 crore (730 million) rupees in charity towards health care services alone.

Free clinics for poor and needy patients
Gynecology clinic
Pediatric clinic
Ophthalmology clinic
Alcohol de-addiction clinic
Smoking cessation clinic
his massive healthcare infrastructure with over 3,330,000 sq. ft of built-up area spread over 125 acres of land supports a daily patient volume of about 3000 outpatients and with a 95 percent inpatient occupancy. Annual patient turnover touches an incredible figure of over 6,15,000 outpatients and nearly 54,800 inpatients.

Free meal scheme for feeding about 5000 people every week.

Malicious campaigns and propagandas against Amrithanandamayi Math and it’s organisations are not new – With Divine grace , These institutions have survived all those and is the only pillar of hope for Hindus in Kerala.  

    

Welcome to Haindava Keralam! Register for Free or Login as a privileged HK member to enjoy auto-approval of your comments and to receive periodic updates.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

 characters available

Responses

Latest Articles from Bharath Focus

Did You Know?