17/4 Bungleooru Blast/s – who wins, who loses, that is the question

published on April 17, 2013

Not whodunnit, who got killed/injured and how it will hit their families, and most certainly not the fact that this Secular and Democratic but alien-dominated Govenment of India is not at all bothered about the damage to the Nation and its 85% HIndu people.

A Jihadi Congress Luminary & ex-Home Minister Shakeel Ahmed allegedly quips “IF it is a Terrorist attack it will benefit the BJP”. Pehaps all those killings and deporting of K-pundits, Godhra Train Carnage, Mumbai Blasts, Coimbatore blasts etc are still “Iffy” as per Jihadi & cross-bred logic.

90% of Terrorist attacks in India are carried out by Jihadis, and the remaining 10% by the Christ-Commie combine, but our Alien-owned Media will not comment on the following aspects:

1. Karnataka has been the target of Christian as well as Muslim Attacks in the recent past. Crossbreed-Jihadi- bishops-mullahs have been spear heading the attacks against Hindus and Hindu Temples. The Triumvirate of Evil has become a well-established and permanent component of the Bugger India Alliance. And Soniacong is Leading From the Front.
2. This is a new ploy – exploding a bike-bomb between two parked cars which will also explode with a domino effect.
3. And it is an old ploy – countering a Sonia-Muslim Motormouth with a BJP- Muslim one.

Welcome to Haindava Keralam! Register for Free or Login as a privileged HK member to enjoy auto-approval of your comments and to receive periodic updates.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

 characters available

18 + sixteen =

Responses

Latest Articles from Bharath Focus

Did You Know?